Tuesday 9 October 2012

The Plan!

As some of you may be aware, I will not be doing this alone. My partner is none other than my mother...

She seems a little/lot more into the whole preparation than I am - looking up best training regimes that fit into our timetables and planning what clothes to wear; whereas I was just planning on going running occasionally and relying on my already top notch levels of fitness. 

Anyway, we (mum) have (has) found a "'Beginner's Guide to the Marathon". It consists of a 24 week training schedule starting with walking/gentle jogging 3 nights a week, then building up to running for longer and longer. The longest we are meant to run is 20 miles, 3 weeks before the big day. 

Can't be hard, surely? 


Mum's Training - a little more organised than mine; even includes notes to say how long she ran/walked for!




My regime:



Doesn't look like much right...?

No comments:

Post a Comment