Wednesday 28 November 2012

Wednesday 28th November (Week 9)

Good evening world. 

This morning was a bad morning. I went to bed late last night after an evening at the Amex eating pie and watching kickball, setting my alarm for 6 this morning...

I decided that it's about time I started running in the light as that is when I will actually be DOING the mission. I came up with the idea of running before work; not sure why I went for today, but so so...

Turns out it's STILL not light at half 6! Anyway, getting up was horrendous (but helped by good ol' Radio 6). I managed another 5(ish) miles this morning but it was freezing and it made it hard to breathe; it also didn't help that I barely had dinner last night OR breakfast before I went, so my sugar levels were low and the "passing-out" feeling was looming over me. DON'T WORRY GUYS, I DIDN'T 


Route for Wednesday Week 9: 4.89 miles, 45 minutes.
Estimated Marathon Completion Time: Probably somewhere around 6 hours





On another note, I'd like to mention yet another item of clothing that does not suit running of my standard. If any of you own a Prostar baselayer, do NOT wear it running. I felt like a right tw** as it rides up your belly rolls abs and ends up quite tight around belly button height, thus reducing the ability to breathe. On top of the cold weather, this is not something that you want... 

I took this picture of myself (ahem) wearing said garment:




And a photo without it for Alex Durrant:




No comments:

Post a Comment